For Dying Light 2 players who are tired of the game looking like a blurry mess, this guide provides you a easy fix by turning off TAA, let’s check out how.
Turning off TAA
- Go to your documents folder, then open dying light 2 -> out -> settings
- Rename video.scr to video.txt, video.ini, or any other editable text file
- Open it in notepad or another text editor, scroll down to the line AntiAliasing(1) and change it to AntiAliasing(0)
- Save, exit, and rename the file back to video.scr
That’s it, you’re done. Enjoy the game! This does come with some drawbacks, including shadow flickering, shimmery foliage, and distant trees looking like jpegs. If you don’t like how the game looks without TAA, turn it back on by either doing this guide in reverse or just changing anything in the graphical settings.
Optional: Turn off sharpening
- Download the mod here[www.nexusmods.com] (and if you like it, make sure to leave a thanks to the mod creator!)
- Right click on DL2 in your library, then click manage -> browse local files
- Open ph -> source
- Extract the zip file you download into this folder. If you see data3.pak alongside data0 and data1, you’re done.
That’s all we are sharing today in Dying Light 2 How to Turn Off TAA (Blurry Fix), if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author LITTLE FOOT BRONTOSAURUS