Since Master of Orion 2 runs in DosBox it is convenient to know the DosBox controls, and this guide will show you a list of DosBox controls which are helpul to you.
Alt+Enter : Switch between full screen and windowed modes.
Might help if the game is slow/unresponsive:
- Ctrl+F11 : Slow down emulation (Decrease DOSBox Cycles).
- Ctrl+F12 : Speed up emulation (Increase DOSBox Cycles).
- Alt+F12 : Unlock speed (turbo button).
- Ctrl+F7 : Decrease frameskip.
- Ctrl+F8 : Increase frameskip.
Other DosBox Controls:
- Ctrl+F9 : Kill dosbox.
- Alt+Pause : Pause emulation.
- Ctrl+F1 : Start the keymapper.
- Ctrl+Alt+F5 : Start/Stop recording video into the Capture subfolder (as an AVI).
- Ctrl+F5 : Save a screenshot in the Capture subfolder (as a PNG).
- Ctrl+F6 : Start/Stop recording sound output to a wave file.
- Ctrl+F10 : Capture/Release the mouse.
Advanced DosBox Controls:
- Ctrl+F4 : Change between mounted disk-images. Update directory cache for all drives!
- Ctrl+Alt+F7 : Start/Stop recording of OPL commands.
- Ctrl+Alt+F8 : Start/Stop the recording of raw MIDI commands.
That’s all we are sharing today in Master of Orion 2 DosBox Controls Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author ☕TeaDrinker