For Teardown players, this guide will provide you a list of chronology of every event in Teardown with a year attached to it. Let’s check them out.
1920s – 1970s
The majority of this focuses on Lawrence Lee Senior and Early Lee Chemicals, and William Woo’s racing success.
- 1922 – Lee Chemicals founded
- June 1922 – Lee Tower constructed
- 1939-1945 – WWII happens in the Muratoris – Bunkers are explicitly said to be from WWII in the 1.0 trailer
- 1951 – William Woo, Gordon Woo’s father wins the Löckelle Grand Prix
- 17 May 1953 – William Woo wins a race
- 1955 – William Woo wins the Gauss-Seidel Cup
- 1979 – Grand Hotel in Frustrum opens
1980s & 1990s
Minor events in this period are overshadowed by the events of Teardown proper, taking place in June & December 1997.
- 1984 – Löckelle Business Innovation Prize awarded
- 1989 – Castanet 500L GT wins a Löckelle Classic Cars race
- 1991 – Gordon Woo gets the prize for best racing outfit at the Löckelle Grand Prix
- 1994 – Gordon Woo wins 2nd place at the Woo Open
- June 1997 – Lee Tower demolished(Part 1) – “The tower” takes place on the tower’s 75th anniversary, Part 1 takes place 6 months before Part 2
- December 1997 – Gordon Woo goes bankrupt(Part 2) – “Malice in Woonderland” has lots of Christmas related objects, Christmas is said to be in close proximity
Post Part 2 – 2000s-2020s
Warning: None of this is canon.
- 2016 – Kerstin Straback makes Inverse Dynamic IV – Tweet by Emil
- 2022 – YOU ARE HERE
- June 2022 – Lee Tower’s 100th anniversary