For Total War: WARHAMMER III players who want to change artwork in game, this guide will explain how to change it.
The Nitty Gritty
- Step 1 = Right Click (your middle finger) the artwork.
- Step 2 = Go to “Manage”, then “Set custom artwork”.
- Step 3 = Choose any artwork you like from your folders and you’re done. Official or fan-made. Just be sure it’s relatively rectangle.
- Step 4 = Right Click (your middle finger) the artwork where you click on “PLAY GAME”.
- Step 5 = You can custom set the background, just be sure it’s a long horizontal rectangle. You can set a custom logo, just be sure the picture is square. It may help if your logo is a “PNG” file…but you don’t need it to be. It just won’t look as good…unless you created a really cool logo.